Showpass is a venue and event management software company focusing on building next generation technology to empower companies from owners to employees with the tools they need to make a bigger impact with their customers. Our tools combine the best of cutting edge software and hardware to create a united front of online and offline sales, while bringing operational tools of event management to the same platform as ticketing.
But what makes us different?
Showpass offers a unique platform for collaboration between the key groups that power events. From venues, to organizers, to street teams, to event go-ers, we are focused on bringing people together through the magic of live events. We also happen to be powered by the most talented team in the industry that fosters innovation, creativity and disruption. These pillars support the Showpass culture which is built on a love for events, and all things food. That’s what makes us the fastest growing Canadian ticketing company.
THE ROLE: Mobile Application Developer (full-time permanent role)
THE LOCATION: Calgary, Alberta
- Health benefits package
- Chef provided meal everyday
- Fully stocked snack bar
- Gym membership
- Dog-friendly office
- Build new apps using Swift and Kotlin with AR features
- Deliver the best user experience to meet the needs of current users and gain new users
- Integrate peripheral hardwares to mobile application
- Work closely with backend developers and UX designers to effectively build app features
- Manage app releases on App Store and Google Play
- Troubleshoot and debug apps
- Participate in routine standups, code reviews and testing parties
- Write clean code in a testable, reliable and sustainable way
- Post secondary education in engineering or computer science would be an asset
- Experience with published apps is required
- Experience with the following technologies would be an asset: Swift, Kotlin, continuous integration, ARKit/ARCore
- Experience working in a technology or software company would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong testing and debugging skills
- Must work great in a team and also as an individual contributor
- Ability to champion new ideas and develop creative approaches
- Analytical thinker with the ability to problem solve in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have the hustle and drive to take initiative and make things happen!
NOTE: We will only contact qualified candidates of interest.